Dental Centre Coordinator
Job no: 499236
Work type: Full time
Location: Sydney CBD
HCF is Australia's largest not-for-profit private health insurer. With the adoption of our 2020 Strategy, our vision is to make health care understandable, affordable, high quality and customer centric. We’re proud to be home to 1300 employees at our head office location in Sydney, our Australian call centres and our growing network of branches and dental centres across the country. With over 85 years of heritage in Australia, we’re committed to investing in the health and happiness of both our members and our people. We believe that by giving our people an inclusive, supportive and healthy working environment, we can do our best for our members.
About the role
In this role you will be reporting to a Regional Practice Manager (RPM). You will be responsible for ensuring that the designated Dental Centre operates efficiently and productively. This will be achieved through effective workforce planning, management of the patient appointment books and serve as an escalation point within their dental centre for employment and patient matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide a coordinated approach to ensuring their designated DC works efficiently and productively.
- Provide effective leadership with regular coaching/mentoring to support staff, participating in performance reviews in collaboration with the Regional Practice Manager.
- Achievement of KPI targets including meeting of customer service and financial targets
- Meet HCF member needs as a patient requiring dental treatment as well as for quality member service and resolve issues as they arise in the DC.
- Cooperate with HCF in relation to activities taken by the company to comply with WHS legislation
- Provide professional support to all staff in their DC when they are responsible for coordinating activities in the DC.
HCF Dental Centres are focused on our members, and in order for us to accommodate our members’ needs our business operations hours are expanding. We are ideally looking for candidates who can work in a rostered environment with occasional Thursday night or Saturday work.
Skills & experience
You value interacting with other professionals and thrive on working in a supportive culture founded on teamwork, integrity and social responsibility. To be successful in this role you have the following attributes:
- Experience or ability to run the day-to-day operations of a Dental Centre
- Experience as a DA, reception or as an administrator in a Dental environment
- Clear experience or ability to manage a Dental Centre in order to drive and improve customer service outcomes
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated achievement of service performance and accountability
- Demonstrated understanding of occupational health and safety requirements within a Dentistry environment
- Highly customer-centric
- Confident, positive and resilient leader
- Experience in working with multicultural staff and consumers
Benefits & culture
We believe in developing our people to assist in driving continuous improvement within the organisation. At the same time we are dedicated to creating a working culture where staff members can flourish. We work hard to ensure that all our positions are challenging and rewarding, where you can utilise and further develop your skills to truly make a difference.
We offer the following benefits to our employees;
- Discount on health cover, pet & travel insurance
- Family & friends day
- Training & development opportunities
- Networking events
- Paid Parental Leave Scheme
- Study Assistance*
HCF is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. All suitably qualified applicants will receive equal and fair consideration for employment. Applicants who identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander are actively encouraged to apply.
To submit your application, apply via the link today!
Should you wish to discuss this role further, please email Aimee Thomas, Talent Acquisition Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to search resultsApply Now